Mr. Moroof Kunle Abeshinbioke
Abeshinbioke has over 25 years’ experience in the marketing strategy and development distribution channel strategy. Abeshinbioke’s knowledge, drive and determination have been instrumental to the success of ATAMAP ASSOCIATES INT’L LIMITED.
A keen entrepreneur Abeshinbioke has a proven track record of realizing key opportunities to grow ATAMAP ASSOCIATES INT’L LIMITED.
Abeshinbioke is a member of:
- Nigerian – American Chamber of Commerce,
- NUSA member (Networking with United State of America) US Commercial Service, United States Consulate General – Lagos
- Member Institute of Corporate Administration.
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Security Company of the year (2019)
- Role Model and Inspiration Award, by The Premier of Ontario and Toronto Police Service – Canada (2019)
Mr Ola Oresanya
Ola Oresanya is a recognised authority in Waste Management and Environmental development in Africa.
A BSc degree holder in Geology from University of Ibadan and MSc in Environmental Management & Ecology from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile – Ife. An Alumnus of Harvard Kennedy School, Harvard University, Massachusetts U.S.A.
He had a successful tenure as Managing Director/CEO of Lagos Waste Management Authority, (LAWMA) from May 2005 to August 2015. He is the managing Director and Co-founder of Globetech Remedial Limited. He is a Lead Consultant to the Federal and several State Governments on Waste Management issues. He is presently a Special Adviser to Ogun State Governor on the Environment matters.
He served as a member of the design review team of Keele Valley Landfill Site, Ontario Canada and supervised World Bank sponsored Lagos Landfill Site Design & Construction, Lagos.
A Part – time lecturer in Waste Management and Toxicology of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. He holds post-graduate diploma in Business Management for Merseyside Polytechnic, Liverpool, U.K and has over 34 years post graduate working experience in Solid Waste Management with extensive specialization in project development and financing.
He has been elected to several scientific academies including
- Nigeria Mining and Geo-science Society (MNMGS)
- Nigerian Environmental Society (MNES)
- Waste Management Society of Nigeria (WAMASON), among others
He served as the West African Regional Coordinator for Technical Working Committee on Medical Waste Management in ECOWAS sub-region, Board Chairman, Extended Producers Responsibility Organization of Nigeria (EPRON), Board Member, Recycling Association of Nigeria (RAN) etc.
He participates actively in social and community developments. He is the Chairman of the Environment committee of Remo Growth & Development Foundation and member of several social clubs.
He has received several local and international awards with honorary degrees for his works in Sustainable Development in the Environment Sector with emphasis on innovative solutions in Integrated Solid Waste Management.
He has professionals and academic publications with over 500 professional papers on solid waste management issues presented Locally and Internationally.
Mr. Akingbolahan Adeniran
Legal Practitioner on Legal Affairs
Akingbolahan Adeniran is a partner in Awodi & Co. (Legal Consultants), a niche law practice with specialist interest in business formation, corporate legal support, due diligence investigations, taxation and rule of law advisory. He served as the Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice of Ogun State between 2020 and 2021 , and was instrumental in ensuring the enactment of the Ogun State Waste Management Authority Law, 2020.
Prior to his appointment as the Attorney-General of Ogun State, Akingbolahan Adeniran served as a Team Leader at the United Nations International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals. Before this, he was the pioneer Rule of Law Advisor to the Vice-President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Senior Special Assistant to the Governor of Lagos State on Legal Matters.
He has also worked as an investigator and a trial lawyer at the International Criminal Court in The Hague, The Netherlands. He co-edited and co-authored the book, International Criminal Investigations: Law and Practice, and has published several international articles and book chapters. He holds an LL.B. from the University of Lagos, an LL.M. from Harvard Law School and sits on the Board of several other organizations and entities.
Mr. Olusegun Adekoya
Small, Medium Enterprises
Olusegun has over 30 years’ experience in the Insurance Sector and now the Managing Director of Hilltop Insurance Brokers. He is a graduate of Lagos State Polytechnic and members of various professional bodies.
His years of experience span through various Insurance company which include Hilltop Insurance Brokers, Secure Insurance Brokers, Carrier Insurance Brokers, Thomas Insurance Brokers, Bidac Insurance Brokers, Global Insurance Brokers.
Professional membership & certifications:
- Associate Member, Nigerian Council of Registered Insurance Brokers
- Associate Member, Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Administrators and Researchers of Nigeria
- Certificate in Oil & Gas Risk Management
- Certificate in Leadership Skills: Building success through team work (New york).
He is an affiliate and member of Member of Ikoyi Club 1938, Member of Island Club of Nigeria, Chairman BOT Solace Country Club and Member of over 15 Golf clubs local & International.
Mr. Olabode Oluranti Joseph
Bode is an Alumni of Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University. He is a high calibre finance executive with more than 20 years work experience in both the public and private sector, within and outside Nigeria. A strong leader with motivational management style and reputation for building and retaining highly motivated staffs.
A result-oriented achiever with excellent track record for identifying opportunities for accelerated growth. A motivated achiever recognized for combining excellence, integrity and innovation with best practices and disciplined attention for achieving immediate and long-term objectives. An Executive who has created and executed policies that consistently generated new revenue streams and achieved improved performance.
- May 2012 to date – Consultant, Corporate Intelligence & Strategy Planning, Research & Statistics Department Lagos Waste Management Authority, Lagos.
- Aug. 2011-May 2012 – Consultant, Corporate Intelligence & Strategy Commercial Services Department Lagos Waste Management Authority, Lagos.
- March 2010-July 2011 – Consultant, Corporate Intelligence & Strategy Procurement Department Lagos Waste Management Authority, Lagos.
- Nov. 2007 – Feb.2010 Consultant, Corporate Intelligence & Strategy (PSP Management) Lagos Waste Management Authority, Lagos
- May2003 – May2007 – Special Assistant to the Deputy Governor of Lagos State on Corporate Matters
- Apr. 2002 – Aug. 2002 Accountant, Local Government (Directorate of Finance and Performance) London Borough of Hackney
- Aug. 1998 – 2002 Financial Controller, Global Tea and Commodities Limited, London, $150M Turnover
- Apr. 1998 – July 1998 – Accountant, The National Anti-Vivisection Limited, London
- Dec. 1997 – Mar.1998 – Accountant, Exchange Clearing House, London, £60m Turnover
- Sept. 1997 – Dec. 1997 Accountant, City Financial Partners, London, £55M Turnover
- Oct.1996 – Dec. 1997 Temporary Accountant, Reed Accountancy/Hays Personnel (Recruitment Consultants)
- Jan. 1995 – Sept. 1996 Management Accountant Trainee, Waybridge Financial Group Plc, London
- Jan.1992 – Apr. 1992 Order Processing Officer/Credit Controller, Nag Mobile Communication, London
- Nov.1989 – Nov.1990 Transfer Charging Officer (Inter Business Section), British Mobile Telecommunications Plc, London, £80 million Turnover.
- May 2007 Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University – Executive Programme – Driving Government Performance: Leadership Strategies that Produce Result
- 1994 – 1996 Middlesex Business School M.sc in Financial Management
- 1992 – 1994 Middlesex University, London – BA in Accounting and Finance Accountancy Tutors
- 1986 – 1988 South East London College HNC in Business and Finance
- Served as a member of Jury at the Central Criminal Court Old Bailey London
- Facilitate Training programme for Bayelsa and Bauchi State Exco on Internal Revenue Generation
- Consultancy to Public and Private Organizations on Strategic issues such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Turnaround and Business Management, Contract and Real Property
VARIOUS BOARDS, TASK FORCE AND COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP.
- Member of Committee on Lagos State Internally Generated Revenue.
- Member of the Body of Special Assistants to the Governor of Lagos State on policy formulations.
- Member of Technical and Sub-finance-committee on the Review of Lagos Waste Management Authority.