Mrs Gloria Ajoge Adaba
Gloria Ajoge Adaba is a resourceful Polymer Engineer and Environmentalist, with over 12 years of Proven hands-on Experience in Waste Management, Recycling and Environmental projects, Oil and gas technical safety Front-End Engineering, and Detailed Engineering Design.
As a result of her passion for human and environmental sustainability, safety, and her work in organizations with Health Safety and Environmental standards, she has acquired broad international and multicultural experience in Waste Management, Recycling and Oil and Gas Technical Safety Engineering.
She is an excellent communicator, leader and personal development coach, as certified by the Toastmaster International club and John Maxwell Institute, respectively. These skills add to her team development and human relation capabilities.
- Nigerian Environmental Society (NES)
- Lagos Recyclers Association (LAGRA, Board Member)
- Recyclers Association of Nigeria (RAN)
- Nigeria Institute for Chartered Waste Managers (NICWM)
- Polymer Institute of Nigeria (PIN)
- The London Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3)